CAPE MAY! I forgot how much i loved cape may until this trip. I used to go every summer as a kid to Cape May, which is at the southern tip of new jersey. It's a town filled with victorian houses painted in bright or just interesting colors.
It was right before this trip (dun dun DUNNNNNNNN) that i bought my new digital camera – a Canon PowerShot s90. with an underwater case.
Highlights of Cape May:
- Victorian B & Bs
- waves! (i grew up on long island sound... no waves)
- tea time at 4:00
- dolphin watching from shore
- the popcorn store that has every flavor you can think of
- penny arcade on the beach (better when you're ten)
- my underwater camera
- The Lobster House
- fresh fried flounder at the point (not really sure what it's called, but it's at the beach across from the lighthouse)