Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bugs Scare Me

I was THIS CLOSE to getting a pet gecko when I found out they eat roaches. I really realllly cannot deal with having cockroaches in my apt, even though they're pretty few and far between. Some are LARGE and FAST. So, tonight I googled which animals eat roaches, thinking maybe I could welcome a nice pet into my home and let it loose! The answer is lizards; lizards eat roaches. But you can't let them eat poisoned roaches, and we've been spraying Raid for a while now. Then I remembered a useful resource Planet Natural. This article is so useful for every bug problem solver you can think of, and some of the solutions are just wiping garlic water on your floor, or using basil to ward off insects that, whattaya know, don't like basil! I went with the baking soda and confectioner's sugar solution, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment